Are you interested in one or more DEAF07 programs, but unable to make it to Rotterdam at that specific time? Many DEAF07 events will be broadcast live via the internet, with RealVideo streams.
The following events will be streamed:
- Symposium: Interact or Die! - Sat 14 Apr, 11:00–18:00
- Snack&Surge Brunch: Out in the Open - Wed 11 Apr, 11:00–13:30
- Snack&Surge Brunch: Rules of Engagement - Thu 12 Apr, 11:00–13:30
- Snack&Surge Brunch: Media Insurgency - Fri 13 Apr, 11:00–13:30
- Snack&Surge Brunch: Marked Up City - Sat 14 Apr, 11:00–13:30
Global Bending Conferences
- Media Art Education in China - Wed 11 Apr, 14:00–16:30
- Harmonizing Instability: Cultural Globalisation between East and West - Thu 12 Apr, 14:00–16:30
- Opening Creative Space: Rooting Curatorial Media Practice in China - Fri 13 Apr, 14:00–16:30
- Polar Bending: I-TASC, the Interpolar Transnational Art Science Constellation - Sat 14 Apr, 14:00–16:30
- Interrupting Realities - Wed 11 Apr, 15:00–18:00
- Critical Ecosystems - Thu 12 Apr, 10:00–13:00
- Not Everything Is Interaction - Thu 12 Apr, 15:00–18:00
- Connected Archives: Presentation - Thu 12 Apr, 15:00–18:00
- CREATE - Fri 13 Apr, 10:00–13:30
- Transdisciplinary Innovation - Fri 13 Apr, 15:00–17:30
- UbiScribe: Collocollaboracontentquery? - Sun 15 Apr, 10:00–18:00
These live streams can be viewed with the free RealPlayer, which can be downloaded from www.real.com.
The streams will also be archived. When the above programs have ended, the streams will remain available for viewing on demand.
A large international exhibition shows an intriguing overview of contemporary interactive arts. From cutting edge and experimental technological art to almost classical video art. With works from Europe, the United States, Canada, China and Japan, and also some specially commissioned works. The exhibition opens with a performance of Code31 on the 10th of April and runs on till 29th of April.
The exhibition is closed on mondays and on wednesday 18 April.
Unless stated otherwise, all works are exhibited in Las Palmas/LPII