05 June 2008

If I Can't Dance Tonight

If I Can't Dance Tonight is a new,monthly series of events, offering and eclectic programme of performances, mini expo’s, conversations with artists, film screenings, readings, music and perhaps, dancing. If I Can’t Dance Tonight offers the stage to visual artists that relate their practice to performance and performativity.

On June the 18th Suchan Kinoshita will be the main artist of the second If I Can’t Dance Tonight. In a sculptural manner, this Japanese/German artist takes our language and daily actions as the starting point for performances, which can be carried out by anybody. During If I Can’t Dance Tonight Kinoshita will focus on daily movements that we carry out time after time, in relation to our work and our working surroundings.

Wednesday the 18th of June 20:00-00:00hrs.
Frascati Theatre, Nes 63, Amsterdam
Bookings: www.indenes.nl/
+31 (0)20 - 626 68 66
Entrance: 5 Euro

http://www.ificantdance.org/NEWS/If_I_Can_t_Dance_Tonight?id=202

No comments: