SopCast is a simple, easy to use system to watch stream media on the Internet. It is a Network Media Broadcasting system based on P2P Technology. It could make any node in the network to act as a retransmitter, and slowdown the media server’s workloads when audiences quantity grows. The SopCast Streaming Over P2P technology is more resilient in case nodes quit and connection fail, it is suitable for broadcasting over the Internet.
You can use SopCast to watch TV, furthermore you can use it to build your own channel. Anyone can build his own personal media on the Internet!
- Get stream data from many nodes on the SOP network at the same time(P2P transfer), make the channel more available and stable.
- Build your own channels and broadcast it over the Internet.
- Streaming many stream file types, asf, wmv, rm, rmvb. etc.
- Support for loop file playing.
- A build-in TV station retransmit the channels from other stream media servers.
- Support for many stream network transfer protocol. mms, rtsp, http etc.
- Monitor broadcast source quality and channel quality to help audiences to select a appropriate channel.
- Record the clips when you are watching it.
- Total memory cache, no harm to the harddisk.
- Support for authentication on both the broadcaster and the audiences.
- Support multiple channels broadcast on the same server.
- Small green software, no registry change, no system file change.
- Support URL visit. You can place your URL in your website and the others can earier to view your media.